2 bedroom beach house
All you need is your bathing suit and a toothbrush.
Welcome to the Zilli family Villa beach house on Longboat Key. After using this 2,000 sf home for their own family vacations, the house was completely redecorated and stocked to offer all the comforts of home to our guests. A cool, beachy palette welcomes you to sit back and relax.
This two bedroom/two bathroom light-filled, ocean front home is located just 13 steps to the sand and 60 yards to the water. The interior has been professionally decorated in a cool palette of ocean colors.
You’ll find everything you need on-site from free wifi to dishes, linens, towels and even a few extras you may need for your stay like puzzles and soap.
The nearby pool has a covered grilling area with picnic table overlooking the beach.
There's plenty of room for bikes, a bike trailer and/or several vehicles. Hope to see you soon!
- Heated pool
- Laundry facilities
- Gas BBQ grills
- Furnished beach chairs
- Picnic Area
- Full Kitchen
- Microwave/TV/DVD or VCR
- Phone with voice mail
- Putting Green
- Shuffle board
Saturday to Saturday Only
5 Person Max or additional charge
Jan 23 - Apr 24 $599/night
Apr 25 - Dec 21 $399/night
Rates do not include cleaning fee or 12% tax
Highlights of this home:
- Complete privacy in this standalone home
- Two bedrooms: one has one king and bedroom two has 2 queen-sized beds
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Three TVs with cable
- Gas fireplace
- Full sized stainless steel appliances in well stocked kitchen and pantry
- On-site full size washer/dryer
- Stereo system and DVD player
- Two sofa sleeper couches and one futon – property can sleep up to eight
- 40 feet of windows with hurricane shutters facing the Gulf
- Clean, well maintained lawn
- Master bedroom faces Gulf with small patio
- Both bathrooms have combination tub/showers
- Both bedrooms have flat screen TVs and Casablanca fans
- Free access to pool (with free use of beach towels) next door
- Ample storage
- Dining room seats up to 10
- Entire home is on one level, making it safe for little ones or elderly guests
- Our beachside patio overlooks the Gulf of Mexico