Welcome to the Zilli Villa 84, one of the properties in the Zilli Collection. This elegant upscale two bedroom, two bathroom free standing home is located right on the beach and can sleep up to 8 people. Enjoy the beauty of the Gulf of Mexico waters with direct gulf front beach access.
Each unit has what we call the Zilli touch: amazing view, upscale décor (not typical wicker furniture, silly beach artifacts, or 40 year old flooring). We call this decor “upscale coastal” and it means a palette of cool water colors, beach-inspired wood and tile and high end finishes. The interiors of the Zilli Collection units offer a resort, five-star hotel aesthetic to our discerning guests. While each Zilli property is different, the superior brand elements are the same.
Standards with Zilli Collection properties
- Everything was designed by Pure style or Van Trease Design - the top designers on the Gulf Coast
- Imported contemporary porcelain flooring from Italy
- Granite or Quartz kitchen countertops
- Marble bathroom vanities
- Travertine flooring on balconies
- Custom patio balcony furniture by Patio Warehouse
- Alaskan porcelain maple flooring from Italy
- Queen hotel quality sofa sleepers
- Plantation shutters on all wall windows except sliders
- Large smart TV on new modern all wood entertainment centers
- Large wall mounted smart TV in bedrooms
- Full length dressing mirror in bedroom
- Chandeliers/Lighting fixtures by Bee Ridge or Franklin Lighting
- Wall sconces/bathroom lighting by Bee Ridge, Franklin or Plumbing Store
- Everything custom designed and fabricated - you will see the theme of the colors in the drapes, paintings, chairs, sofa, end tables, dining room tables, chairs, bathroom and dining room lamps
- Elegant accessories
Zilli Tower 503 has a 5th floor penthouse balcony view, full kitchen, one bedroom with two queen beds, and the living area has a queen size sleeper sofa.
Zilli Ocean Front 101 is a direct walk out with a patio, a full kitchen, one bedroom with two queen beds, and the living area has a queen size sleeper sofa.
For families with larger space needs, please consider Unit 201 and Unit 202. Unit 201 features a connecting door to Unit 202. You can enjoy two bedrooms, two kitchens, two living rooms with sleeper sofas, two balconies and two bathrooms. These two units are also available separately.
For availability and rates contact Jim at (262) 844-1075 or Jim @ ZilliHospitalityGroup.com
You’ll find everything you need on-site from free wifi to dishes, linens, towels and even a few extras you may need for your stay like puzzles and soap.
The nearby pool has a covered grilling area with picnic table overlooking the beach.
There's plenty of room for bikes, a bike trailer and/or several vehicles. Hope to see you soon!
- Heated pool
- Laundry facilities
- Gas BBQ grills
- Furnished beach chairs
- Picnic Area
- Full Kitchen
- Microwave/TV/DVD or VCR
- Phone with voice mail
- Putting Green
- Shuffle board
Highlights of this home:
- Complete privacy in this standalone home
- Two bedrooms: one has one king and bedroom two has 2 queen-sized beds
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Three TVs with cable
- Gas fireplace
- Full sized stainless steel appliances in well stocked kitchen and pantry
- On-site full size washer/dryer
- Stereo system and DVD player
- Two sofa sleeper couches and one futon – property can sleep up to eight
- 40 feet of windows with hurricane shutters facing the Gulf
- Clean, well maintained lawn
- Master bedroom faces Gulf with small patio
- Both bathrooms have combination tub/showers
- Both bedrooms have flat screen TVs and Casablanca fans
- Free access to pool (with free use of beach towels) next door
- Ample storage
- Dining room seats up to 10
- Entire home is on one level, making it safe for little ones or elderly guests
- Our beachside patio overlooks the Gulf of Mexico